Phutura is a virtual synthesizer inspired by 80's hardware synth Alpha Juno, best known for the Hoover sound. Its edgy and futuristic feel makes it perfect choice for Lead and Chord Stab type of sounds, suitable for use in dark & energetic styles of music, i.e.: Techno, Rave, Drum&Bass, Electro, Hardstyle, Dubstep.
- Polyphony: 8 Voices (+ 8 release reserve).
- Oscillators: 3 Oscillators (Sawtooth, Pulse and Sub, with 4-6 subtypes each) and White Noise Waveform.
- Filters: Non-resonant High Pass Filter (4 modes) and Resonant Low Pass Filter.
- Modulators: LFO, ADSR Envelope, Pitch Bender, Mod Wheel and Key Tracking.
- Effects: Chorus.
- MIDI: Automation of all interface controls is possible.
- Patches: 128 Patches (80 presets in Hoover, Bass, Lead, Pad, Polyphonic, Synth & Sound FX categories; and 48 blank User Patches).
- System: Windows with 32-bit host.
Synth Controls Overview and Creation of the Hoover Sound